If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
What is the goal of this project?
Create a Web Content Management System that can be used with my favorite tools.
What is the scope of this project?
Focus on web content management avoiding reinventing the wheel.
It is not supposed to compete with high end solutions. But it should be
a great solution for midsized companies or development organizations that
need to make developers, designers, and authors independent of each other.
It should be a great companion tool for the Jakarta/Turbine Framework
What are high-level features you are sure to build?
- Create and manage asset types
- Create and manage content
- Use it for several sites or sections
- Version control
- Content Indexing
- Simple Workflow
What are the high-level assumptions or ground rules for the project?
- Use Velocity as a templating engine.
- Use Turbine as a MVC framework.
- Use Torque as O-R mapping tool.
- Use Lucene as indexing engine.